Fleck Hall, St. Edward’s University

Fleck Hall served St. Ed’s as a science building from 1958 to 2007, when it was converted to a general purpose classroom and meeting room building with a full renovation of the existing two floors and an addition of a third floor and elevator tower. This 28,000 square foot building was extremely tight on schedule and budget, calling upon the management, design and construction teams to be creative every step of the way. As the first building encountered at the university’s main entrance, Fleck Hall serves as a reminder that re-use is not only viable, but optimal.

Comments are closed.